2. Oakland - Zito, Mulder, Hudson... ‘nuff said
3. NY Yankees - hmmm... well, i guess money can buy everything... except maybe the occasional win against Texas... at home
4. Seattle - coming together: even Cirillo hit over .350 last week
5. San Fransisco - struggling of late... but if L.A. doesn't start hitting, these guys have already won the West
6. Boston Red Sox - Trot Nixon knows what's up - this bullpen's only good for 2 outs an inning anyway
7. Minnesota - contract this
8. Montreal - in great shape as long as Zach Day doesn't come unglued
9. Chicago Cubs - good pitching should keep them afloat until Sammy returns
10. Philadelphia - Kevin Millwood is becoming unhittable
11. Houston - you gotta like their chances...until the playoffs of course
13. Kansas City - starting to come back to Earth
14. St. Louis - don't think a bullpen's important? look at these guys
15. Toronto - Vernon Wells is the real deal
16. Anaheim - anyone remember who won the World Series last year?
17. Texas - who needs pitching when you have A-Rod, Palmeiro and Juan Gone... and Carl Everett... AND Hank Blalock
19. Cincinnati - power trio: Dunn, Kearns, and... Aaron Boone? hey, whatever works
20. Colorado - you know, every once in a while a road win wouldn't hurt
21. Arizona - good thing they got rid of Durazo when they did, huh?
23. Florida - sure would love to be Jack McKeon - no wait, that's a lie
24. Pittsburgh - that's right, Randall Simon leads this team in hitting... no no, let me repeat that: Randall Simon
25. Cleveland - where's Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn when you need him?
26. Tampa Bay - mathematically eliminated... just wait till next year
27. Milwaukee - only real concerns are at pitching and hitting... and maybe fielding... just wait till 2071
28. Baltimore - read these words carefully: swept at home by Detroit
29. San Diego - they weren't even that good with Nevin and Hoffman.. go Chargers
30. Detroit - trying to figure out how to put my disgust into words
Luke Lapinski lives in Tempe, AZ and attends the Arizona State University, where he hosts the radio show, "The Mad UnderGrads." He once ate a hot dog from the Kingdome and survived to tell about it. Luke enjoys reading feedback, and can be reached at email@example.com.